Canada Online Store selling to USA

jaqmccomb
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there!

I am an e-commerce Sole Proprietorship currently only selling/shipping within Canada, but I am wanting to open up to the US.

I started reading about state taxes but it hurt my brain and confused the heck out of me! 

Can anyone give me some guidance? Thank you!

Replies 2 (2)

Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
437 3 7

You can hire a virtual assistant for this work this is Syed Mustafa an experienced Shopify Developer and a Virtual Assitant I can setup your Shopify Store from scratch into a profitable business if interested please do mail me so we can discuss further. Thanks and Best Regards   

banned

Ben-EDCProdTeam
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi There,

I see you’re looking to expand into the United States and have questions about how to proceed. I’m part of a product team at Export Development Canada (EDC) and we’re here to help companies like yours trying to break into the US. We’ve built an app just for Shopify merchants to help answer any of your questions on selling your products outside Canada.

Within the app you will find tons of U.S. market expertise covering customs, market research, paying taxes, regulations, setting up your U.S. operations and more. You can search answers to your specific questions, browse topics other companies have asked and even ask an expert advisor a question. And it’s free. 

You can access and learn more about export help hub Here.