EU packaging and manual requirements

GameBall
Excursionist
19 0 5

Hello All,

We will be opening our store (computer mouse) early next year and I have some questions for someone who sells into the EU. I looked through the forums and online and couldn't find a clean answer. Apologies if I missed it.

1) What is required to be printed on your box (e-commence only no retail)? I am not talking about the shipping labels, etc. The actual product box. We will be CE certified and have it on the actual unit but I can't find a clean answer what should be on the box. Some sites say the CE mark and then language for each country you want to sell into (This would be 24 languages). This seems crazy for an e-commerce only simple box that will be in a baggy anyway.

2) For the user manual (We won't need a detailed instruction manual) it looks like I will also need all 24 languages translated?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eric

Replies 5 (5)

revolution2718
16 0 0

Hi Eric, 

Good day! as of your conversation, I guess that, do you meant customize product packing works? if you wish to let me explain to you, 

Cheers

Prads

GameBall
Excursionist
19 0 5

Huh?

Are you trying to sell me something? 

revolution2718
16 0 0

Hi 

I am asking only that which kind of service you're looking for? is it custom product packing? I can guide you

Regards

GameBall
Excursionist
19 0 5

Sorry, I was out of town.

I understand the shipping labels and related packaging requirements.

I am trying to get a better idea of what exactly is required on the product box itself. We will have the CE, FCC, RoHS, marks, etc. But, what else and in how many languages?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks 

revolution2718
16 0 0

Hi, rick, 

Good day! let me have a demonstration video along with me our sales head will joint,  he has more ideas about product packaging if you allow me to arrange a zoom or skype call would be better to get clarity of your question! 

Waiting from your hearing response

thanks