Feature Request: Integration of Taxamo assure into the checkout for UK companies selling to EU

Solved
Candi_Q
Excursionist
13 0 9

Hi @Dbaca 

I still don't have an ISSO number and have not heard back from anyone at Crossborderit after emailing the support email address. I'm a bit surprised as everyone else seems to have had great support thus far.

Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Candice

0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26
He tax system has been down for a few days which has caused some delays. We are working to get the numbers together when it is back up and running.
0 Likes
Christian48
Excursionist
17 0 12

Hi @Dbaca , I'm still confused about the .csv file. Does the sales amount figure include shipping? Reason I ask is VAT is charged on shipping too.

Curb_Wear
Excursionist
14 0 16

Thanks for sharing this. When uploading the orders, do you convert to EURO? I charge in Pounds but it requires the sale and VAT amount to be in EURO.

Also pricing, it starts from €1 per shipment, have you found it to be this price for most of your orders? 
0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26
I can Answer this direct from Crossborderit. The price per transaction is 1€ for IOSS.
pandroid
2 0 0

Hi @Dbaca,

The pricing information you share here contradicts the response I got from your support@ email address.

I asked:

Let's say I ship a package that contains £20 worth of goods and the shipping cost is £7.50 to a destination that has a 21% VAT rate.

So, goods and shipping total = £27.50
21% VAT charged on that total of goods + shipping total = £5.76
Total charged to the customer = £33.26

What is the cost of clearing this package through your service?

Is it:  1 EUR + 5% of £5.76 (VAT charged for this order?) = 1 EUR + £0.288
(plus the monthly fee of 19.99 EUR?)

And the response I got was a one-line:

This looks sound as a calculation.

So, which one is correct - 1 EUR per package you are advertising here or 1 EUR + 5% fees on VAT charged that your email support folks tell us?

Thanks.

0 Likes
ShirleyScott
Tourist
3 0 0

Is there any news on the CBIT integration with Shopify?

0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26
We have four customers testing now so hopefully it will be done soon.
0 Likes
ShirleyScott
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi Dbaca
That is great news to hear people are testing an integration for Taxamo on Shopify. Please advise as soon as it is released. Do you have an idea when that might be?
Best wishes
Shirley
0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26
We have several customers in Beta now so we will roll it out fairly soon . I am of course relying on my programers.
0 Likes