Feature Request: Integration of Taxamo assure into the checkout for UK companies selling to EU

Solved
Dbaca
Excursionist
93 0 22

Yes we are a little overwhelmed with actually getting people signed up. Make a request for more info and I will give you my number.. We can have a brief chat and you will be clear on how we are working. 

0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
93 0 22
We do not have any contract. If you want to change to another provider you will need to file for a change of intermediary but Crossborderit does not tie you into anything.
0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
93 0 22

It takes 1-3 days to get a number. You will receive a message from the Swedish tax authorities.  There will be a manual upload for the short term into our system but we have a Shopify extension in beta right now so hopefully it can go automated in about a month. 

Dbaca
Excursionist
93 0 22

Yes, We have no contract.. If you change your intermediary you can change to someone esle. There is no obligation. We only charge if you use our service. 

Dbaca
Excursionist
93 0 22

If you folks need support contact me at damon@crossborderit.com

thegreengables
1 0 1

This would be really useful

plannerface
1 0 1

Would really like this ASAP too!

Dbaca
Excursionist
93 0 22
https://www.crossborderit.com/ioss
feel free to sign up.
0 Likes
Ruby_Honnor
1 0 1

An integration between Shopify and Taxamo is so necessary right now to help small businesses navigate the new VAT changes. Please add this feature Shopify! 

SMU
Excursionist
18 0 31

If anyone on here has already signed up to crossborder it please can you let us know how easy it was to do and if you came across any initial issues with it?

Thank you