Solved

How To Show Different Pricing Tags According To The Visitor's IP Address

sergio_aoun
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hey there,

I would really appreciate it if anyone from the Shopify community can assist me with this matter,

I have a store selling on-demand metal wall art design; we are slowly expanding to reach clients from all over the world,

Is there a way or an app to set up the pricing according to the visitor's IP address?

For instance, when a customer from the UAE  visits a certain product, he will see a price tag of 400$, now for the same product, if a visitor from the USA lands on this product page, he will see a price tag of 300$ and so on...

Please, I would really appreciate any help out there,

Kind Regards

Sergio Aoun

Accepted Solution (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

HI @sergio_aoun 

Hope you're having a great day!

You should check out this Shopify App:

Multi-Country Pricing: Different prices for different countries in multiple currencies ($29/month. 15-day free trial.)

If you found this comment useful, hit the 'Like' and 'Accepted solution' buttons.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

HI @sergio_aoun 

You should check out this Shopify App:

Multi-Country Pricing: Different prices for different countries in multiple currencies ($29/month. 15-day free trial.)

If you found this comment useful, hit the 'Like' and 'Accepted solution' buttons.

sergio_aoun
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Michal, you're a life savior; thank you so much man, that's exactly what I have been looking for!

Kind Regards,

Sergio Aoun

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @sergio_aoun 

You're welcome. Always happy to help.