How to change language of Shopify Store?

bolindertasche
2 0 0

Hello community members, I just created a new Shopify store (https://bolindertasche.com) I'm using German language as a primary language but still my store is in English. Is there anyway to convert that English store into german? Any app or any function in Shopify?

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3778 356 741

Hi @bolindertasche,

Nick here from Shopify. Really good question! 

It's definitely possible to convert/translate your store from English to German and it is via an app from the Shopify App Store. There are a few different apps I like for this, but I would lean to Langify being my favourite one. You can see a link to it and some of the other translation apps below: 

Do you feel like one of these could do what you're looking for? Let me know!

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
bolindertasche
2 0 0

Hi Nick, the default option of Shopify is not working. Can you please help me with. I don't think apps would help

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3778 356 741

Hi @bolindertasche,

Can you elaborate a little on why it's not working? Any screenshots or in detail descriptions would be helpful to find out what might now be working here. It could also be worth checking out the Shopify help guide on native store translation here

If you feel this requires a deeper investigation into your store that would require access to your account to understand better and resolve. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our support team here and log in to your account to create a support request.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes