How to sell internationally via Shopify?

markk298
Tourist
5 0 1

I have products imported from AliExpress, and right now I want to sell these products internationally via Shopify. Are there any tools support doing that?

Replies 3 (3)

Oliver
Shopify Staff (Retired)
429 48 106

Hi, @markk298 !

Glad to hear you're looking to get started selling internationally.

First and foremost, you'll want to ensure that your suppliers ship to all of the countries that you'd like to sell to. If you're using Oberlo to source your products, you can learn more about how to contact your suppliers here.

From there, you'll want to set up some international shipping rates. You can set up a broad international shipping rate that covers every country outside of your domestic zone but I'd definitely recommend hand picking countries to start and then building from there. To do international shipping properly, you’ll want to build a strategy that works for you and your business. You don’t need to know everything about shipping, but you do need to understand the available options, and find an approach that will work again and again. I'd recommend following this international shipping guide to walk you through the process of building out a strategy.

All the best! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
63 6 14

Hi there! 

You can use Transcy app to support selling global. This app gives full assistance on language translation and currency converter which are effective for worldwide bussinesses. Moreove, as you import products from AliExpress source, you can also use Ali Reviews app, this app imports reviews from AliExpress, and other sources to enhance the trust of your store and grow your sales. 

Transcy is providing free plan to set up 167 currencies and many languages for your store, while Ali Reviews is available with 7-day free trial of all the features. You can take a quick look without being charged. 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth

KBhargava
Shopify Expert
13 0 8

Hey Markk,

As you trying to sell internationally you need to be available on different marketplaces.

You can connect your different marketplace accounts with Shopify.

Moreover Selling Internationally would mean you need to have your Payment and Shipping Options set up properly to serve international audience better.

You can refer to the Application over here and use Shopify to sell globally.

Thanks

Karshit Bhargava
Sr Business Development Executive
@CedCommerce