I want to sell my products internationally

mel88
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi friends! I have my own products and I want to sell them internationally on Shopify. Are there any ways which help me to do that?

Replies 5 (5)

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 160

Hey, @mel88!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Thank you for posting your question in the Shopify Community! 

You can absolutely sell your products internationally. Our page on selling cross-border has an overview of some of the key things to keep in mind when selling internationally. Additionally, we have a section in our Help Center on selling cross-border which contains a wealth of information, guides and tutorials to help you prepare everything you need to sell to other countries. That page includes information on selling in different languages, different currencies, shipping internationally and more! 

Another great resources I recommend checking out is our blog post on How to Expand Your Shopify Store to Multiple Countries. That blog has a number of handy tips when it comes to selling to different countries around the world. 

I'm curious to hear more about your business. What sort of products are you selling? 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

BiancaBlake
Excursionist
34 0 15

Hi,

If you are a U.S. company planning on selling internationally you need to learn about taxes in Europe - Value Added Tax (VAT). I work for a company called Euro VAT Refund, we are experts and help U.S. companies with VAT. We just recently recorded a free webinar about taxes when selling online.

I can't post the link here it doesn't work... But if you google "Euro VAT Refund, Inc. in Los Angeles" and click on our website you'll find us. On the homepage in the middle under "latest news" there is a webinar. Fill in your name and email and it takes you to a free recording with tons of Powerpoint slides. Hope you find it helpful!

Email me after you watch it and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you, Bianca

Transcy
Shopify Partner
285 19 82

Hi @mel88 ! 

As you want to sell your products internationally, our app - Transcy can give you the best support on this. We are third-party app assisting dropshipperss in language translation and currency converter.  

In particular, Transcy allows you to translate your Shopify store into several different languages to appeal to a larger audience. It translates all the content in front-end app such as text box, information bar, review box, etc. to make your store friendly to native shoppers. 

Moreover, Transcy can even auto update the translation to help saving your time and effort. Then, you can manage all the translation in one place and manually edit them in the ways you like. 

Transcy can also help you to convert the currency of your store into shoppers' local currency. With the newest version, Transcy can convert up to 167 currencies to support international customers. 

Transcy is now available in Shopify App Store with FREE Plan. Therefore, you can install our app for free to set up multi lingual & currencies store, no charge approved. 

For more information, visit Transcy in Shopify App Store HERE  

And please feel free to contact our team directly if you have any questions via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Transcy team 

Best regards, 

Transcy Team 

Transcy - The #1 Translation and Currency Converter
- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Get in touch with us: App Store | Blog

sampymishra
Shopify Partner
296 10 35

Hi, 

It is a great decision to sell your products internationally. You can have more and more customers interested in buying your products if you can sell in the local language and also display your ads in the same. You can use different apps available in Shopify to translate your website to the local language where you are selling. You can also use the App for Google shopping feed by AdNabu.

This will translate your feed to the local language and also had advanced features like multi-currency which will convert the price and discounts to the local language. You can give it a try and see the improvement in your sales. 

You can also schedule a demo in case you want. 

Hope this helps.

Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed from Shopify App Store. 

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello!

A lot will depend on where you are located in the first place and in which region you would like to expand with your business.

We have put together a general guideline on what to consider before crossing borders. I hope this article together with advice from fellow community members will give you a better insight on what to keep in mind and look out for when wanting to sell internationally.

Good luck with expanding your business!

Helpcenterapp