Kuwaiti dinar is not supported under Shopify multi-currencies payments

Noonikins
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I have two questions:

1- I am US-based but I'm trying to sell internationally. I installed a currency convertor and it works great but when it comes to checkout it reverts back to USD. When I checked the supported currencies on shopify Kuwait Dinar wasn't one them! Is there a way to add this currency to the supported ones so when my target market in Kuwait shop my store, they can checkout with local currency, not USD? Also Bahrain and Oman currencies are missing as well.

2- I've got this message on my store and I don't know what to do about it: "Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold while we review your account Contact Support for next steps on this standard review. This hold does not prevent your customers from checking out." Mind you, i haven't launched my store yet.

Thanks for the feedback

Noura

Replies 2 (2)

internatshop
Visitor
1 0 2

Same issue here and, since countries like Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain are not available on the "add country/region" shopify payments section, we can't either modify the prices for that country, like offer a regional discount. Shopify please fix this.

tmdeeb
Tourist
5 0 7

We also have the same issue. 

I wonder if you found a solution