Regional Support: India

Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
886 78 219

Welcome to the Regional Support hub for India. We have started the threads linked below to offer a place for community members to discuss topics and ask questions related to running a business in India.

These posts contain advice and resources aimed at helping you run your business, and our support team will be present in these threads to answer questions and provide assistance where possible. We hope that members who have their own firsthand experiences of running a business in India will be able to contribute and offer their advice as well.

You can find the threads on different topics below:

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

NeilBDE
Excursionist
15 0 5

Dear Viktor, This is really a very good option for Indian merchant. I just wanted to know  if this is an active group. Can I post my query here?

Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
886 78 219

Hi @NeilBDE,

Yes, absolutely! If you have a question about managing marketing, shipping, payments, or taxes in India please post your question in one of the dedicated threads above, but please also feel free to post any general queries you have about running a business in India here.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

0 Likes
NeilBDE
Excursionist
15 0 5

Thank you, Victor. I wanted to add a feature to our website www.ayurmeans.com. When a customer clicks on add to cart button on the product page, they see a popup or something to add more related products to their cart. This will help to improve AOV in our store. Do you have any recommendations?

At the same time, I do not want to slow down the website or mess with the codes.

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
886 78 219

Hi @NeilBDE,

Okay, great. What you are looking for is not a built-in feature on the Shopify platform, but there are some apps that can help with this. If you have numerous apps all running scripts on your storefront then yes, this can sometimes result in slower loading speeds, but generally if you only use a small number you should not experience any issues. I'd recommend checking out the following apps:

There are a wide variety of apps on the Shopify App Store that offer this sort of functionality, with the above a select few of the apps available. They are all aimed at helping you cross sell your products and increase your AOV.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Dipesh2
1 0 0

Very bad support of this apps

0 Likes
NishantMehta
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

Need support on product display page.

As of now products price is showing and below that "Shipping calculated at checkout "  I need to add "Prices is including GST and Shipping"  how to change this ? This is needed to give customer very clear idea about the final product cost.  

How to set that ?

Waiting for your revert. 

Thank you,

Nishant Mehta.

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
886 78 219

Hi @NishantMehta,

Thank you for getting in touch. This sounds like something you can change in your theme's language editor, which allows you to alter the phrasing and wording of sentences that appear by default in your theme. You can access the editor by first heading to Online Store > Themes, and then pressing the "Edit languages" option from the "Actions" dropdown for the theme in question.

Once you're in the language editor, search for the text you wish to change and you'll be shown a list of places where this text is present. You can then modify the text as you wish:

21-02-42oys-m4lhw

Once you've changed the text, press save and your modifications will be live on the storefront.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
NeilBDE
Excursionist
15 0 5

Dear Victor,

Thank you for your response. These Apps do not have good support. It has been 48 hours since I reached them but no answer from them. Let's say if they create any issue on our store. I need to wait for 2-3 days to get the resolution. Not good.

Can you suggest some which have good and fast support?

Cross-Sell Apps

Sticky Button Apps

0 Likes
NeilBDE
Excursionist
15 0 5

Do you know anyone with good support?

0 Likes