(500) Internal Server Error Starting 1100 PST May 1st

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Was there an update pushed? I thought updates where pending post lockdown quarantine virus go away???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

FWIW - We are opening a support ticket. All other versions are having this same issue atm.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

FWIW, I started getting 500 INternal Sever Error trying to call close.json on an order, started around 1:45 pm Eastern which matches up when you started noticing the error with order notes. I think they broke something.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

So around the same time then. The helpdesk agent asked why we think it's a programming issue on their side (hahahahah) I dunno, cause I haven't changed a line of code in months and I burned the village down that the Code Gremlins had been living in.

Ours just stopped throwing the error. Had a few hundred calls now pass.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Me too, literally seconds after deploying the update to ignore the error ;)

At least the two of us we'll know we're not completely crazy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

89% maybe, but certainly not completely. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Ha! Yeah, haven't really touched our code in months except to prepare for the "we've forgotten how to count pages" update. Of course we got blamed for this issue, and Shopify's big enough now that they don't have to even acknowledge it. Oh well, it's Friday and time for a quarantine rum and coke. Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

@Nicholas_Piasec wrote:

"we've forgotten how to count pages" update. 

lulz. Pagination is always a pita... and I can't even get a total?! Man, total cheese when it's "You have more pages, please continue to query us until you fill your quota"

0 Likes