API Announcements can be found in our new Developer Changelog

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
277 1 52

We’re excited to announce our official Developer Changelog, which will serve as the source of truth for all important changes to our APIs and other developer products. This changelog should be your first stop to stay in the know as an app developer.

To help you narrow down on the specific types of changes you’d like to know about, we’ve added the ability to filter through the updates using tags. These tags cover everything from API-specific updates, to new developer previews, to deprecations, and more.

The Developer Changelog comes with some other helpful features. It highlights which changes are considered breaking and require action. A new section in the changelog allows you to track scheduled changes if you missed the original announcement. And the ability to follow the changelog’s RSS feed lets you incorporate it into your own daily workflows.  

Check out the new Developer Changelog, and sign up to get updates by email, so all the latest changes are sent right to your inbox.

Happy Coding!

Jordan (& the rest of Shopify's Apps Team)

13 Likes

Hey Jordan,

Is the email notification supposed to be working? I've signed up multiple email addresses some time ago and haven't been getting any notifications when there's an update (unless it only sends if it's a breaking change?).

Thanks!

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: apps.shopify.com/partners/highview-apps
2 Likes
Shopify Expert
537 24 99

I've signed up for email updates and haven't received a single one so far either. The feed works, but email would be better as I wouldn't want to miss breaking changes that require action.

Can anyone from Shopify look into this?

★ ThemeUp: Nifty Upgrades for your Shopify Store ★ https://themeup.net
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
4 0 2

Hi there,

during the Unite Key Note there was some Checkout Apps API metioned, I think the example was recharge. Is there any detail about how and when this will be publicly available?

Cheers

1 Like