API Requests Failing - Query with SKUs

Solved
matthewpetrie
Tourist
6 0 1

This is a simlar issue & senario to one I have previously reported and which since has been resolved: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-APIs-SDKs/API-Requests-Failing/td-p/708688

Shopify's Request ID: 92eb9fc0-236c-4365-bcf5-00f37a0c4f65

Impact: effecting quite a few requests - cannot resolve this like in the above linked post

Shopify GraphQL Query Request:

(the actual SKUs in the query have been replaced)

query { productVariants(first: 1, query: "sku:'AAA' OR sku:'BBB' OR sku:'CCC'") { edges { node { id, product { id } }}}}

Shopify's Response:

"fullShopifyErrors": [
 { "message": "Internal error. Looks like something went wrong on our end.\nRequest ID: 92eb9fc0-236c-4365-bcf5-00f37a0c4f65 (include this in support requests)." }
 ]

Our Id: ".........1Gyb.1lfLC0IfL0xSC6.z3y"

Many thanks,

Matthew

fcommisso
Tourist
3 0 1

Also experiencing this issue

0 Likes
_JCC_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
158 21 27

This is an accepted solution.

Matthew,

Had a look and found there was an issue with sku A903. I would recommend re-creating your product that has a variant sku A903.

Regards,

John

John C | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

matthewpetrie
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks @_JCC_  will do that.

We've experienced this issue a few times now, is there something we are doing / a particular scenario that is causing this issue which we can try to avoid?

Many thanks, Matthew

0 Likes
_JCC_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
158 21 27

This is an accepted solution.

Matthew,

In my investigation with your issue in particular and discussions internally I'm confident it's nothing you're doing wrong. I would also be surprised if the issue were to happen again, but if it does providing a request-id as you've done here and in the past is a lot of help.

John

John C | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes