I've come across a bit of a weird situation that I think might be a bug:
- Private App with full permissions, including read all orders
- I can access orders >60 days old, up to a year or so actually (which verifies that the permissions are working as expected)
- The cutoff roughly coincides with a transfer of business ownership
- I am able to view orders older than the cutoff point through the UI interface.
Support was unable to help, I'm just curious if anyone else has encountered the same.
Do you have an example order ID and a request ID response header for your API which fails to pull the order in?
Kevin_A | Developer Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution