API issue klarna

Edin1
1 0 0

So im trying to intergrate Klarna Payments into my store. I got some API keys from Klarna but when i try to paste the username & password it says invalid credentials, please try again. 
I have been with Klarna support and they say everything looks fine from their point of view, and directed me to shopify support for more information. The app might have some plugin or something might be the issue. Support the directed me here, to type my topic & hopefully i will get an response. I dont know what the issue might be? nothing seems to work, anyone had the same experience or issues?

0 Likes
Kevin_A
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
307 39 51

Hey @Edin1 

I assume you are adding Klarna as a payment method in your admin settings. If so, you shouldn't have been directed to the forums so I apologize for that. I would followup on the ticket you have with our support team to see if they can assist you further. I would, however, confirm that you are not copying any extra spaces or characters when entering your username/password combo when doing the initial gateway setup. 

Kevin_A | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
KristiAtKlarna
Shopify Partner
84 6 18

If this wasn't already resolved, also check the store's base currency, as the Klarna API credentials must match the Klarna endpoint used, e.g. for a store selling in USD, US API credentials are required.  If further support is needed, Klarna logs can be reviewed to verify if the issue is with the username, password, or endpoint.