I found this: /admin/transfers.json

I need it for custom reports.

I could not find it in documents.

Will it go away?

ClementG
Shopify Partner
659 0 130

Any comments on this?

It would be great to make that api official.

RADEK_WESOLOWSK
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

It's been 8 months since your reply. Do we have any progress on that End Point yet?

0 Likes
Taylor_Romero
Shopify Partner
77 0 15

I can confirm that this end point is now gone for apps.  I can visit the end point in my browser when I am logged in as an admin. From there I save the JSON to my desktop and import it into our app from the flat file. 

#lifewithshopify

0 Likes
RADEK_WESOLOWSK
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

That's kinda sad..

Is anyone from Dev Team following this forum? Wondering what are their plans toward this pretty useful End Point. 

0 Likes
Taylor_Romero
Shopify Partner
77 0 15

I would not count on their Dev team reading much of what we say here and drop all hope of them implementing it.

Been using Shopify for 2 1/2 years in my wife’s boutique and been developing apps for it just as long. 

All I can say is that Shopify has the, hands down, worst developer experience I have ever....... experienced.

RADEK_WESOLOWSK
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

It's my first contact with the solution, but I take your words for that.

In a meanwhile, it appears to me that the crucial element here is 'Cookie' header. So, if you are able to keep your session alive forever from some machine, you can copy its cookie to your API request and call whenever you want.

Checked for:

GET:  /admin/transfers.json

GET: /admin/transfers/#{id}.json

0 Likes
Joel_Aiken
Tourist
3 0 1

Hoping for TRANSFER API

MarcoM
Excursionist
16 0 12

We (like many others...) REALLY need an API access to the transfers to get the incoming quantities of each product.
There are may open Forums for years about this issue but no satisfactory replies from Shopify!
Regretfully there are not even apps to work around this matter...
Even worse, the Transfers cannot even be properly printed to be used as Purchase Orders to suppliers.
Any plan to re-open the tranfers API or to implement an export feature within the shopify admin?
That would be optimal and acceptable option for most.
Thank you!

den232
Explorer
49 0 12

Three years later ... March 2021.   Any ideas?  Thanks jb

0 Likes