Access Shopify-Customer-Account Purchase History Via Unity API?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

I'm building a Unity mobile-app that allows for in-app purchases of physical goods.

I'm looking to enable custom features in my app if the customer has made certain purchases of physical goods via a shopify customer account login in my app.

I'm an app developer and interfacing with modern web development (Liquid) is second nature for me and so handling the customer account login has been problematic.
Is there a straight forward way to handle user login in app (ideally save login info) and see/check purchase history and then enable certain features if certain sale items show up in the customer's purchase history?

I can't find any kind of example of such things...
I currently have my app integration working great aside from Shopify Account login and would greatly appreciate any kind of guidance on the subject.

PLEASE (AND THANK YOU).

0 Likes
Tourist
4 1 0

Considering this would be a core feature of using my shopify website/webstore, and is currently absent from in the Unity-API documentation; is there a way I can pay to have Shopify, or one of their gurus, update their documentation in the Unity API to include Unity-API/App level Shopify Account Login and Checking Purchase History?

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
4 1 0

Figured out how to do it through cross referencing the Android Buy SDK

https://github.com/Shopify/mobile-buy-sdk-android/

It's through Mutation.

0 Likes