Access to "Check" fields through the API

roweet
Tourist
6 0 1

As part of the "Order properties", we are not seeing a way to import values "pass" for fields named "Address line1 check", "Address zip check", "Cvc check", etc. Can you share more information on how we can retrieve this info? Please see screenshot showing what I am referring to. We need to be able to make sure that this can be captured through the API to avoid fraud orders being sent to our suppliers. 

shopfiy orders 1.png

Replies 9 (9)

Josh
Shopify Staff
1134 84 233

Hey there, 

Have you tried the Transaction API for this? If that information was surfaced via the API, I would expect it to be in there. 

Josh | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

roweet
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey Josh, we tried that, it's not available in the Transaction API. Kindly advise.

Josh
Shopify Staff
1134 84 233

My only other thought would be Order Risk, but it is also possible that this may not be available with the API. 

If it's not available with Order Risk either, if you could send me an order ID I'll take a look and confirm.

Josh | Shopify 

roweet
Tourist
6 0 1

Unfortunately, not available through Order Risk either.

Please take a look at Order #21907 or #21708
store name: hptautosport
email: info@hptautosport.com

roweet
Tourist
6 0 1

Any updates @Josh ?

HPTautosport
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello @Josh @roweet 

Can you assist Roweet with this? We're trying to get this new software up and running and we need API access to this information ASAP.

Please email or call me directly if needed

828-651-9891

Sales@Hptautosport.com

roweet
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi @Josh can you help?

Josh
Shopify Staff
1134 84 233

Hi again, sorry I was away last week. 

Using order #21708 as an example, this info appears to be available with the Transaction API. I'm seeing address_line1_check"pass", address_postal_code_check: "pass", and cvc_check: "pass" all within a "payment_method_details" hash. With that being said though, this will not be the same for every payment gateway - but hopefully this helps. 

Josh | Shopify 

roweet
Tourist
6 0 1

@jankarloman @KarlOffenberger Any thoughts on this guys? 

@roweet wrote:

As part of the "Order properties", we are not seeing a way to import values "pass" for fields named "Address line1 check", "Address zip check", "Cvc check", etc. Can you share more information on how we can retrieve this info? Please see screenshot showing what I am referring to. We need to be able to make sure that this can be captured through the API to avoid fraud orders being sent to our suppliers. 

shopfiy orders 1.png