Acquire total Sales by Product through API

AmmarByFar
1 0 1

Hi, 

Is it possible for Shopify API to return a Sales By Product? (Given a date range) similar to when going to the stores Analytics -> Reports -> Sales by Product report. 

I know there's the Order API however that seems to only return a maximum of 250 orders which wouldn't cover the scope of Total Sales By Product that I am looking for and would require me to iterate through each Order to extract the Line Items to create my own table of Sales by Product. 

I just mainly want to be able to have Shopify API give me the exact same data as being generated in the Sales By Product report. Is this possible? 

KBetterReports
Shopify Partner
67 0 14

Hi @AmmarByFar 

Kritesh here from Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. We can replicate the Sales by Product report to show all the products sold across orders within the date range you choose (not restricted to 250 orders). 

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

What do you think? 

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

0 Likes