ActiveResource::ResourceNotFound: Failed. Response code = 404. Response message = Not Found.

Highlighted
Excursionist
90 0 4

I'm trying to update the sort_value of a product. I can successfully get a product by calling

product = ShopifyAPI::Collect.where(collection_id: @custom_collection.id, product_id: product).first

But when I do the following, I get an error:

product.sort_value = 8
product.save

ActiveResource::ResourceNotFound: Failed.  Response code = 404.  Response message = Not Found.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I get same error while trying to create new record.

@product = Product.new(product_params)

if @product.save!

ShopifyAPI::Product.new(@product.as_json)

end

Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 4

Hi, 

I using the gem for RoR, it was working for me but now it's not working anymore. I was doing something like this:

ShopifyAPI::Product.find(3685278849)

That was retrieving a product from Shopify, but now it's not working, and I getting the following error.

ActiveResource::ResourceNotFound: Failed.  Response code = 404.  Response message = Not Found.
from /Users/enriquesalceda/.rbenv/versions/2.2.2/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/activeresource-4.0.0/lib/active_resource/connection.rb:144:in `handle_response'

Someone know what is going on?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

@Enrique_Salceda wrote:

Hi, 

I using the gem for RoR, it was working for me but now it's not working anymore. I was doing something like this:

ShopifyAPI::Product.find(3685278849)

That was retrieving a product from Shopify, but now it's not working, and I getting the following error.

ActiveResource::ResourceNotFound: Failed.  Response code = 404.  Response message = Not Found.
from /Users/enriquesalceda/.rbenv/versions/2.2.2/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/activeresource-4.0.0/lib/active_resource/connection.rb:144:in `handle_response'

Someone know what is going on?

did you figure this out?

0 Likes