Adding Sku Number to Packing slip

dawnmelton
1 0 0

I would like to add the sku number to the packing slip so that I can pull the order with ease.  How would I go about doing this.

Thanks

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1122 116 161

Hi, @dawnmelton.

Elias here with Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I understand that having the SKU on the packing slip can help ease your workflow. You can edit the packing slip, which is found in the Shipping and delivery settings, and add the variable for SKU from our packing slip variable reference. The variable for SKU is line_item.sku and you'll need to enclose them in brackets like this: {{ line_item.sku }}. As there's a wide array of variables on the packing slip, the SKU is added under the line_items_in_shipment section. It's worth noting that the placement of the variable will also determine where it appears on the packing slip, so ideally you may want to place it beside or below line_item.title

Here's an example from my test store on how the result might look like:

Let me know if this can help you with adding the SKU to your packing slip. If you run into any roadblocks, please don't hesitate to let me know! 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Sarah56780
1 0 0

I'm not sure if its something I'm doing wrong but I cannot get this to work.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1122 116 161

Hey, @Sarah56780.

Thank you for joining the thread!

I'm afraid there isn't enough information for me to see where the issue might be. Just to clarify, did you try following the steps from my last post? Or, can you share screenshots of your packing slip template?

It's important to note that we aren't able to provide account-specific support at this time, as we aren't able to authenticate merchant accounts via the Community Forums. However, if you're still having issues with getting the SKU onto your packing slip, our Support team can authenticate and take a closer look at your account - they'd be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I'd love to know if our Support team can assist you with your packing slip! Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes