Adding multiple variations to cart at same time code

cjean1
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

This is probably tht 4th time I've posted a similar question. 

I'm looking for direction, stack overflow links, anything that can point me in the direction of how to code adding multiple variations of the same product to a cart at one time. I know it has been done before. 

0 Likes
Webbie_Ninjas
Shopify Expert
181 0 15

Hi cjean,

Can you elaborate what do you mean by multiple variations? does it mean product variants? or are you pointing to the design of the cart?

Regards

If my solution helped you, please like and accept it as a solution!
Need any custom modifications or custom sections in your store? Message me! or contact me here
0 Likes
cjean1
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

Hi thanks, 

I mean adding multiple variants of the same product to the cart at the same time. Say a shirt with variant S, M, L :
And selecting  20 S, 50 M, 100 L, then one add to cart click. 

I don't want a plug in. I am looking to code myself. Not interested in 3rd party hiring either which is the answer I got the last time I posted.  

0 Likes
rmanke
Shopify Partner
142 0 35

Have you tried this?

https://help.shopify.com/themes/customization/forms/add-order-form

Shopify expert, software developer and designer.
0 Likes
cjean1
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

Hi Ron, I haven't. That article implies that you would need to be utilizing collections. I'll look into if we can do that and get back to you. 

0 Likes
rmanke
Shopify Partner
142 0 35

I've used it with variations, and it works well.

Shopify expert, software developer and designer.
0 Likes
Jahangir
Shopify Partner
86 2 11

Hello,
This thread is quite old, but if this helps others who are looking for the same solution for adding multiple variants to the cart at once.

You can use MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order to allows your customers to order multiple variants and quantities of the same product in just one click.

Here is the demo, you can take a look.

nicksu
1 0 0

Old topic, but this is what I was looking forward. The layout is a little bulky though. This website has it exactly like I want to make it.

https://www.tshirt.st/collections/men-01/products/ps-01t-01-00085-cvt-005

0 Likes
Jahangir
Shopify Partner
86 2 11

Hello @nicksu

For the MultiVariants app, you can have a similar layout as the given example site by enabling the grid/matrix view for variant combinations.

You can take a look at this demo with our grid/matrix layout. If you want, you can hide the price and stock quantity for the grid from the app admin settings.

multiple variants in a table.png

0 Likes