I have a requirement to save venues in shopify. This venues should be shown in checkout page as an autoComplete option in the shipping details form.
The default customers in the shopify will be sales representatives. When the sales representative logged in, they can place order for venues.
Can you assist me on the below:
1. Is there any default feature available in shopify to fulfill this venue storing option?
2. If I use an external app to fetch the venues to shopify, can you suggest me the appropriate API to get the venues. ( I am using REST API)
3. How can I implement autofill/lookup feature in shipping form.? I don't want to use google autocomplete to fill the address. I need to search the venues name in the shipping name field.
The checkout is unable to be edited at this time, unless the store is on Plus. I would advise to do this at the cart level and utilize checkout attributes to store this data.
Vix | Developer Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution