Api Import to Private app shopworks not importing contact or ship date information

Marythreadlogic
2 0 0

Hi, 

We have a private app called shopworks. We just recently upgraded our Shopworks software and now the API in not able to import the contact name information or the Ship date.  

We get this message in our Contact information: ? in Json::Value::find(key, end, found): requires objectValue or nullValue. in both the First Name field and the Last Name field and it just leaves our estimated ship date blank. It worked prior to our upgrade. 

Mary Gunnink

Thread logic

Customer 

0 Likes
GrahamS
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 16 16

Hello @Marythreadlogic ,

It's likely that the API call being made through the private app has either changed as a result of your software update, or the software itself is not capable of compiling the information that is being received through the API. I would strongly recommend contacting the support for Shopworks and have them review the API call they are using to make sure that it is formatted correctly for the intended outcome. If they believe there is an issue with the actual endpoints being used, they will need to contact our support service directly.

Best,

Graham

Graham S | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
Marythreadlogic
2 0 0

Thanks Graham, 

I will notify them. 

0 Likes