App Rejection Question

cac1129
2 0 0

Hello!

So, I've been using Shopify for a couple of years now. I worked with a few corporations that used it and I really love Shopify, so I decided to take the dive and create an app of my own! Unfortunately, my app was rejected! I fixed all of the issues that were pointed out... but there is one I couldn't really figure out. Maybe I am overthinking this? Here is what my app reviewer said:

"Detailed instructions including how to install, set up, and use your app must be included within your app’s user interface. If your app requires the merchant to set up an external service to function, then include this within your detailed instructions. Keep in mind that many of your users might not be digitally literate."

What exactly does this mean? I gave the reviewer steps to install and set up the app. I also looked at apps in the app store and I don't see instructions on the listings on how to install or use the app? So, where exactly am I supposed to put this information on the listing? 

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
1263 174 207

Hello Cac1129, 

Could you kindly confirm that you have added the HELP section at the app back-end and added the complete installation and the integration instructions too in the HELP sections for the customers. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes