Aren't there any official Shopify Dev IRC / Slack / Discord servers or channels out there?

Solved
ciderandbasil
4 0 0

Hi Jon, Would you happen to know how to get in contact with the relevant person of the issue im facing. The day before ive just started working on my shopify store and updating things restarting the whole online business.and it worked perfectly fine. Just an hour ago, I tried to log into my online store as a guest and it will not load and says cant find server? Who can I get into contact about this? Ive checked and my status is all clear with payments and everything? So im not too sure why it does not load? Thanks. 

0 Likes
JonWright
Shopify Partner
731 107 317
Probably best to go direct to Shopify support here https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login

But before you do that. Can you login to admin ok? Can you preview your store from there ok? Is store password protected? As unlikely that Shopify has an issue and more likely something else is going on.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
ciderandbasil
4 0 0

Hi Jon, 

Ahhh its so great to hear from you. ive been in a little of a panic mode here. yup I can log into admin ok. I can edit and I can do anything inside my store. domains all show connected. However when I go to online store - themes, and I go to actions - view, it says safari cant load the page. But less than 10 hours ago I was doing a lot of changed and adding of products and collections etc? So im not too sure whats going on. Thanks for responding Jon! 

0 Likes
JonWright
Shopify Partner
731 107 317

Worth trying via Chrome as Shopify had issues with the latest Safari update and maybe your Mac has done a Safari update or something.

Also, what's your URL and I'll try it from my end?

0 Likes
ciderandbasil
4 0 0

Hi Jon, I just checked. I use Onlydomains to get ciderandbasil. Im wondering if the problem is from their end. Their site is down too. Is there any suggestions as to what I can do ? I cant have my site down. Im going to be running adverts for a product that I just launched. Is there another way I can sort this out Thanks 

0 Likes
mackattaq
2 0 0

Hey @JonWright, would you mind sending me an invite? Would really appreciate it.

0 Likes
JonWright
Shopify Partner
731 107 317

@mackattaq are you a partner? reason for asking is I can add you to the app one if you send me a DM with the email address you want to use but the Partner slack channel is much busier and has an app channel as well.

mackattaq
2 0 0

Yes, I'm a partner and mostly concerned w/ app development, so would prefer to be invited to the app one if you think that's more beneficial to someone in my shoes! Thanks for your help @JonWright 

0 Likes
JonWright
Shopify Partner
731 107 317
Ok, you need to DM me your email for me to add you.
0 Likes
raulshipex
1 0 0

Could you help me with an invite for Shopify partners. My email is raul.valdes@retailpivot.com

0 Likes