Automatically Upload UPS Tracking Numbers

Shopify Partner
23 0 1

Hello,

I am not entirely sure that this is the right place to ask for help, however I will be posting in a variety of places hoping that someone can assist rather quickly.  

I am looking for someone to help with a pain point that we have.  Currently we are shipping 500-1000 orders each week. When we send the tracking numbers we have to manually copy and paste all of the tracking information into each individual order.  Needless to say that takes a very long time. 

I am wondering if someone has created this functionality before, something along the lines of having a two column CSV file.  Column one being the tracking number and Column 2 being the order number.  I would like to run that with shopify somehow to automatically upload the tracking info to each order.  

Please Help! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Chris,

I have a working prototype that does the exact same thing. The app supports updating full delivery and setting any valid attribute on the fulfillment. I will update you once I complete the testing.

Regards,

Derick

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

How often do you modify the shipping information? Do you need that functionality as well?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
233 0 5

Shopify allows you to manually update tracking numbers of orders. The reason being majority of shippers are comfortable doing the same. There is no solution yet on the import of tracking details in bulk. However, if you are looking for automated updation of tracking numbers after label generation, you can try the Multi carrier Shipping label app. With this, you can generate labels for the order and once done, the tracking numbers are auto updated to the respective Shopify order.

0 Likes