Be urgent! Be urgent! I need to know why some of my customers' orders are not pushed to my applicati

Solved
surichao
Tourist
20 0 0

mysameo.myshopify.com  

The latest push record of this store's order is #1625, and no new orders have come in since then. As far as I know, my customer's order has reached #1745

0 Likes
Greg_Kujawa
Shopify Partner
954 80 203

Assuming you are referring to receiving a webhook from Shopify? If so, check to see how the webhook is defined. If you created the webhook via the API then check there. If you created the webhook in the Shopify admin then check there. That's a good start. Also if you have your listener on your end that receives the webhooks, check the status of that service.

0 Likes
surichao
Tourist
20 0 0

surichao_0-1610977629431.png

I can confirm that my customer's store has subscribed hooks, and I can also confirm that my app can receive pushed hooks from other stores. Until this morning I had an updated order hook message

0 Likes
surichao
Tourist
20 0 0

I hope you can help me confirm whether there is a problem with the application or Shopify has not sent the push message

0 Likes
Greg_Kujawa
Shopify Partner
954 80 203

Hmm...maybe delete the webhook and re-create it for this one particular Shopify shop? @_JB can you maybe take a peek on the Shopify end?

0 Likes
surichao
Tourist
20 0 0
This also happened in the store I tested. I paid for two orders first and Shopify would push them to me, but the orders that continued to be paid later did not come to me!! This is now happening with my clients. Therefore, I think it is very inconvenient to add Webhook again to my application's customers, and I also renw
0 Likes
surichao
Tourist
20 0 0
This will still happen in the future! ! !
0 Likes
Greg_Kujawa
Shopify Partner
954 80 203

This is an accepted solution.

I think it is very inconvenient to add Webhook again

It might be inconvenient to do this, but it's a basic troubleshooting step. Since no one from Shopify's staff has interceded as to this issue you have run into. If you have a Shopify shop you can test this on, it would be something worth your time trying it out on. Along with checking your API credentials for this one particular shop to ensure they are still intact and functioning. 

0 Likes
surichao
Tourist
20 0 0

I will continue to try to use the test shop to solve the problem, thank you very much for your suggestions.

But I still hope that Shopify staff can reply as soon as possible and find the problem faster

0 Likes
armurray
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
7 1 0

To confirm: @Greg_Kujawa's solution worked? I've looked into this on the Shopify side and I don't see anything unusual happening-- `orders/paid` webhooks appear to be firing for that shop, including for the subscription you highlighted. If you're still having problems, I'm happy to continue investigating.

As a side note: `orders/paid` webhooks are unusual in that they signal a specific state change. If the new orders are being created directly as "paid" orders without entering an "unpaid" state, they won't trigger this topic. You might want to use another `orders` topic instead, such as `orders/create`. You can find more information in this thread: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-APIs-SDKs/Orders-paid-webhook-not-firing-when-created-throug...

armurray | Developer @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes