Block third-party cookies in chorme app shopify with node can't access

StarlightTears
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hello now i checked at Block third-party cookies if enable make some app can't access with nodejs like tuturial. Can help me make that when blocked app still can access ? 
i follow up that guide. https://shopify.dev/tutorials/build-a-shopify-app-with-node-and-react

0 Likes
rahulg_dev
1 0 1

I am facing the same issue. I have followed nodejs shopify embeded App tutorial using nodejs and react.

Also followed chrome related changes sameSite: 'none', secure: true  

While testing my app in testing store with Google chrome's Block third-party cookies option Enabled. It asks me to enable cookie but immediately disappearing and app shows Not found error.

Please help me to make shopify app to be working even if Google Chrome has Block third-party cookies option Enabled.

mitulrathod84
1 0 0

I've been also facing the same issue. dont we have solution to it? @StarlightTears @Staff Shopify 

I am facing the same issue. I have followed nodejs shopify embeded App tutorial using nodejs and react.

Also followed chrome related changes sameSite: 'none', secure: true  

While testing my app in testing store with Google chrome's Block third-party cookies option Enabled. It asks me to enable cookie but immediately disappearing and app shows Not found error.

Please help me to make shopify app to be working even if Google Chrome has Block third-party cookies option Enabled.

0 Likes