I'm using the Date picker polaris component.
It works great in web view:
But in the Shopify mobile app the buttons are missing:
How I tested:
1) Click on a date field in an embedded app that uses Polaris Date picker, from within Shopify app for android.
2) The buttons are missing
3) Click Settings > Shopify admin in the Shopify app to load the app in web view
4) Buttons are showing correctly (and color is different)
The problem only happens when viewing inside the Shopify app (confirmed bug happens on 3 different devices). Web view on mobile or desktop has the buttons (and blue color).
Using shopify polaris-react version 4.18.
I'm trying to figure out why only the Shopify mobile app is not working correctly, and how I would go about fixing this (or submitting a bug).
I wasn't able to edit my post, but realized I linked to the wrong element.
I'm using the Date picker, but via the TextField component set as type="date".
Thanks for bringing this up and clarifying your post. We're looking in to this now, as soon as we have an update we'll post back here to let you know.
JB | Developer Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution