Build Plugin for Shopify Plus Platform

Solved
Sokha
2 0 0

Hi!

I want to develop a plugin for shopify plus version. I already have existed one plugin on shopify version on store. Is it compatible for both versions (Shopify & Shopify Plus) ?
Should I create separated plugin for each of those platforms? Are Shopify & Shopify Plus the same or difference of API and Authentication & Authorization ?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Greg_Kujawa
Shopify Partner
965 80 204

This is an accepted solution.

Perhaps someone from the Shopify team can chime in here, but awhile back when we looked to upgrade our subscription to Plus we were told that Plus allows some additional API endpoints, such as the User endpoint. And I believe the API rate limits are opened up a little bit. But that's about it based on my recollection. Otherwise it's the same API endpoints, the same authentication mechanism, the same authorization mechanism, etc. 

CalD
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
91 8 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Sokha,

The app you've created should work for Shopify Plus stores as well. There are specific extra Plus-only APIs accessible here, Authentication/Authorization is the same.

CalD | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

Sokha
2 0 0

Thanks!

0 Likes