Bulk importing shipping rates from a spreadsheet

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi I also need this if you could send me a copy to bryn at peatys.co.uk

Would be a good one to upload into the App marketplace for sure!

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello, are you able to send the program to kjeysman@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I've just looked through the forums for exactly this and have found nothing so far, would be great if you could send this to me at chris<<at>>ropeaccessequip<<dot>>com. If you can or if not then any help would be much appreciated.

Chris

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

Also interested in this program as well. Can you please email to al AT theautolamps DOT com, thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

It looks like you have received many requests for this program, and I was wondering whether we might also be able to receive a copy? The email address is david.parra@eclo-store.com.au. That would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

David

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, are you able to send the program to calvin.supremefactory@gmail.com I would really appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi GymJam,

It would be greatly appreciated if you could also share the script with me (simon@cascadic.com)

Agree with the comments that it would make a great app, I'm amazed Shopify doesn't have an inbuilt solution for this

Regards

Simon

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, are you able to send the program to ice@ever-pretty.ca I would really appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

did anybody ever got that script ?

0 Likes