Bulk importing shipping rates from a spreadsheet

GymJam
Shopify Partner
8 0 17

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could kindly get some assitance on a problem I'm having.

I am working with a company who are going to deal with shipping and returns of our products worldwide, once we launch our website in the next couple of months.

They have provided us with an excel spreadsheet containing prices for every country. The prices are based on weights, so each 0.25kg step we have a price for each country. I will attach a screenshot of what we're working with below.

I would like to bulk import this into my Shopify website, so for each country on the spreadsheet, I would like to create a shipping zone and add both 'Standard - Tracked' and 'Standard - Untracked' options, with each of the weight-based prices. There's a lot of data.

Because we have quite a large amout of data, manually, would take weeks! I was hoping to use the admin/shipping_zones.json but they only support the GET request :(

And because a range of couriers are being used, the Carrier-calculated shipping solution would not help us in this case.

Does anybody have any suggestions for this? 

Much appreciated

GymJam
Shopify Partner
8 0 17

I wrote a program which handled this for me. If you are in need of this please feel free to message me.

defang_yang
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I have been looking for such program for many days.

I need this program. can you send email to yangdefang <<at>> gmail.com  ?

0 Likes
Matias_Jara
1 0 0

Hello 
I also need that program. If you could send it to me it would be great! matiasjara <<at>> gmail.com

thank you!!

0 Likes
covpolo10
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi

I also need this, please could you send to sales<at>waterpoloshop.com

many thanks

0 Likes
Scott_Yu
1 0 0

Hi GymJam,

Could you also be so kind and share this program with me? My email is hello@cosmicbits.com.

Thanks!

0 Likes
John42
1 0 0

Hi GymJam,

Just came across your post, will you be so kind to also send me the program for bulk importing shipping rates to Shopify please?

My email is - johnsonshyne@hotmail.com

0 Likes
Jamie_D_
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
531 1 101

I would highly suggest using the CarrierService API to return rates rather than importing rates from a CSV file.

https://help.shopify.com/api/reference/carrierservice

0 Likes
Dekoera_Info
2 0 0

Dear GymJam,

I have been looking around for a way to bulk import shipping rates. Could you please sent the program to my email? john<at>krisstech.com

Thank you very much in advance!

0 Likes
Chris57
1 0 0

Hi GymJam,

I've the exact same problem. Would very much appreciate if you could forward your program on to: chris [at] kinokostore [dot] com

Thanks in advance!

Chris

0 Likes