Button under addtocart that goes to cart

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am a European user. That's why I had to disable the dynamic checkout buttons on my site (since they bypassed the agree to terms and conditions checkbox). So now my customers have to add their product to the cart and press the carticon in the topright corner to proceed with their checkout. I have noticed that this makes my productpages less then ideal. 

What I am trying to do as a solution is add an extra button that looks the same as the add to cart button. Instead I want it to go to the cartpage. The name of the button will be something like ''proceed with checkout'' but in Dutch. I have found the addtocart button in the code and I have found a html code that I can tweak so it will at the button with the functionality that I want but it will not look the same. I thought combining these will do the trick, since I don't know much about coding I didn't succeed.

Thank you for any response.

Kind regards,

Justin Engelberts

(below the codes)

Addtocart button code:

<div class="product-single__cart-submit-wrapper {% if section.settings.add_to_cart_width == 'full_width' %} product-form--full{% endif %}">

<button type="submit" name="add" id="AddToCart" class="btn product-single__cart-submit{% if section.settings.add_to_cart_width == 'full_width' %} btn--full{% endif %}{% if section.settings.enable_payment_button %} shopify-payment-btn btn--secondary{% endif %}" data-cart-url="{{ routes.cart_url }}">
                <span id="AddToCartText">{{ 'products.product.add_to_cart' | t }}</span>

Create a button code:
            <head>
      <title>Title of the document</title>
  </head>
  <body>
     <button onclick="window.location.href = 'https://www.nederlandmetelkaar.nl/cart';">Doorgaan met afrekenen</button>
  </body>

</div>

0 Likes