Carrier Service API better testing

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Guys,

Still having a hard time integrating to this endpoint, we are logging the calls made to our endpoint and we can't see to make this work.
A couple of weeks back, I can still see Shopify sending to my endpoint though it's still has problems we can still see that they are calling.(see screenshot below)

JohnBenVicCo_0-1597378166090.png

However, upon getting back to this and reinstallling the APP to further test this, I can't seem to get any calls now. Have gone incognito on every check out. Have checked postman and ensure that I can access my endpoint(last 4 record on the above are via postman). Calculated shipping rates is still not showing on our shipping page on checkout.

Can anybody help me here? Have already asked once and followed up a couple of time and still haven't gotten a reply on my last post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
119 15 19

Hey @JohnBenVicCo 

Do you have a link to your previous post with some more details? 

Kevin_A | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

@Kevin_A thank you accommodating us, see https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-APIs-SDKs/CarrierService-API-custom-JSON-payload/m-p/825921#...
for the previous post.

We are looking forward to your help regarding this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
119 15 19

Hey @JohnBenVicCo 

Were you able to figure out your issue of not receiving any calls? My guess is that this is just a setup thing since you had it working previously.

In regards to your previous forum post, I am not quite understanding the issue. I see you logging some calls which are likely pre-fetchers, but I don't understand what issue this poses for you?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi @Kevin_A 

Thank you for the response,
The issue with the previous post is that the destination part of the calls we are getting doesn't have any values even if there was an address inserted on the Check out form.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
119 15 19

Hey @JohnBenVicCo 

To clarify, you are saying that your endpoint never receives a complete set of information? Do you happen to have a recent of example of this happening and be able to provide a request id or even the id of the carrier service?

0 Likes