Checkout app extensions: Subscriptions

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

Hello, world!

Does anybody know if something good is coming up concerning Subscriptions? There've been lots of talks during the last year's Unite sessions but still no further news. :( https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/shopify-api-unite-2019#checkout  

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Subscriptions would be a game changer. Although, it's not encouraging that it's being left to third-party app developers, the same way filtering has been, which has been a complete disaster. We need first-party subscriptions support!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

Definitely yes - I hope we'll hear some good news soon or perhaps anybody from Shopify staff will react. At least all we need is a kind of certainty considering the fact it's still under development or to be released "relatively soon". :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes still waiting on this. I have an app ready to roll...

0 Likes
Highlighted

I too am interested in Subscription options for my customers. I have been waiting for a built in Shopify solution since the mention during Ignite. With the holidays coming I will need to go with a third party. 

Shopify what is the timetable for Subscription service for our customers?

Waiting patiently. 

Thanks, George 

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey, 

absolutely waiting on this. But no word from Shopify so far?

Anyone knows who is working on the integration (which third party subsciption app?) and when it should be released?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

We couldn't wait any longer. Went with ReCharge. Will be launching first week of Nov. 2020 on www.HappyLuckys.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 1
What do you mean you go with ReCharge? You’ve partnered? Then congrats! )
0 Likes
Highlighted

We've added the ReCharge app to our Shopify website. Soon customers can checkout with a Subscribe and Save option for our products. Check out https://rechargepayments.com/unified-checkout/ for what is in development. 

0 Likes