CheckoutCompleteWithTokenizedPaymentV3 with Google Pay

daniel_sonny
Excursionist
12 0 3

We are doing the mutation checkoutCompleteWithTokenizedPaymentV3 in our Android on a proper checkout we initiated with your other mutations, but unfortunately we are able to understand what we have to send to complete a checkout with the PaymentData object from Google Pay native sdk, and we many combinations escaping and subscring of that object as JSON. Is it possible to have more documentation of what your API expect there? Me and other people have raised this issue on your mobile buy Android SDK without a answer in one month.

Furthermore, In your docs I noticed that you have still a "identifier" field which which was the old implementation of Android Pay, so I was wandering if it is still required also with the Google Pay.

You should definitely add more documentation for that mutation because we are not able to guess what do you expect within the field "paymentData" and saying just "A simple string or JSON containing the required payment data for the tokenized payment." is not helpfull at all.

0 Likes
Maragues
1 0 0

Hi Daniel, did you succeed on integrating Google Pay?

If you did, could you kindly share examples?

Support on this topic is non-existing...

0 Likes
daniel_sonny
Excursionist
12 0 3

Unfortunately no, we are in the same situation. They seem don't care about this topic.

I'm still stuck in understanding what to send of what is returned from Google Pay native SDK and/or how to see the result of a payment.

0 Likes