Conference Call with Shopify

jonbrusati
2 0 1

Hi, my name is Jon and Darwin from Shopify referred me to this page to request a conference call with an API expert and someone from our POS system. We'd like our inventory and software system to automatically update when products are purchased online when we get our shopify site going.

Below is a note from someone at Thoroughbred, the software system we use:

We have taken a look at these links and other on their website and believe we can create some sort of interface. I would like to see we could setup another conference call with Shopify to get more details. Let me know when you have a few minutes to discuss.

Can I please schedule a call with someone next week that can speak to this?

Thank you,

Jon 

jbrusati12@yahoo.com

0 Likes
Alex
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1555 81 293

While I'm not going to have the facilities or bandwidth to enter a conference call to talk about your guys' integration, I'm happy to answer any technical questions about your potential implementation that you guys might have in this thread.

Cheers.

0 Likes
jonbrusati
2 0 1
Hi Alex,
Thanks for the response. A call would definitely be easiest and save us a lot of time. Do you know how we could set one up with Shopify to talk through everything?
Jon 
harletinna
2 0 0

It is great that we live in such time when we can make a conference call. In just one call we can get together many people and to talk. During the lockdown that way I worked all the time. I had to stay home and to work outsourced. We had arrange a lot of conference and calls. But after three months of lockdown I'm tired of video conferences like this. I want to see all colleagues and to visit real conferences that were before. I remember some conferences that I helped to arrange. A company where I work always arranged a huge conferences, with many guests and a lot of equipment to hire. Usually we hire AV audio visual equipment, stage and led screen that are required for a conference.

0 Likes