Create a Custom App / Public App within Shopify

Raj01
5 0 0

We are looking to create  a  Custom App /  Public App within Shopify where Customers can Choose our App as a  Delivery Option  for their Home / Commercial deliveries.

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
472 36 74

Hello @Raj01 ,

It sounds like you're a courier service that wants to integrate with Shopify. Do we have that correct?

Have you thought about having someone else handle the development and hosting of Shopify apps?

We specialize in custom Shopify apps and might be able to help you out. https://achieveapplabs.com/

Regards,

Sam - Owner @ Achieve Applabs

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Raj01
5 0 0

Yes we are 3PL Logistics services and what we are looking is to create / customize the App within Shopify Platform so that our Customers who are currently using Shopify as the platform to sell their products can use our App for their delivery options (Home Delivery or Commercial Delivery).

I believe if its a Public App not only our Customers  within Shopify platform  but other merchants as well can use our App for their respective deliviries.

Let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
472 36 74

Hi @Raj01,

With our premium offering you can submit the app through your own partner dashboard as publicly listed, sort of like a white-label app. You would have to configure the public app such that it points to your app server with us. We can also offer our experience into public app testing and their requirements for the app store to help you save time in the submission process. 

I'm happy to speak with you in depth any time. 

Regards,

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Raj01
5 0 0

Let me know if today around noon works for you?

Thanks,

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
472 36 74

Hi @Raj01 ,

Sure let's do it, I'm available over Skype or Zoom for calling. 

My Skype ID: live:sambazargan_1

Zoom Meeting Link: I sent you a private message here in the community forum with invite details.

If you have any difficulty I'll be available via live chat on https://achieveapplabs.com

Sincerely,

0 Likes
Raj01
5 0 0

Thanks! See you at 12:00PM (EST)

0 Likes