Created Order in Shopify not showing in Shipwire

Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm creating an order in Shopify via the API from my app. The order goes through fine, shows shipping address, shows shipwire managing inventory and fulfillment. When I fulfill the order, Shopify says they've sent it to a 3rd Party fulfillment service. However, I see no reference to the order in Shipwire. Any ideas on why Shipwire wouldn't be showing the order?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
591 0 45

How long has it been? I believe there is a bit of a delay in this. Also are there differences in the product SKUs or something, that could mean that your item wasn't fulfilled either.

Could you include a gist of the request you sent off to Shopify for an order or similar order?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

I am also having this same issue. The orders created via the api won't send over to shipwire even though the fulfillment services are set to shipwire-app. Orders created directly through the checkout page work though even if all the fullfilment data is the same as the order create via the api.

Wondering if there is anything else that needs to be added in the data to make sure the shipwire fulfillment service works.

Thanks

Update: The sku was missing from the line item field for the products that were in the order. It should work if all the line item fields are completed.

0 Likes