Creating New Customer that Accepts Marketing via Integrately, Zapier, Pabbly, etc

1 0 0

Hello all,

I'm trying to do something that seems it should be relatively straightforward, but I've run into a snag. I'm using Viral Loops to collect email list subscribers. I want to send the data for each new subscriber from Viral Loops to Shopify to be added as a new customer that "Accepts Marketing" I tried to do this using Integratly which is similar to Zapier, but when I get to the part where I pair the fields between the two apps, I can't find one for "Accepts Marketing." See the screenshot below. I was able to match up "First Name", "Last Name", and "Email", but don't see anything that seems like it would represent "Accepts Marketing." In Viral Loops they have a field called "Type" and the data in that field is "participation", which I believe is the equivalent of "Accepts Marketing." Should I be entering something under the "customer.metafields" section? Sorry if it's obvious to you all, I'm not a developer. I'm just doing the best I can to get this done on my own. Any help would be really appreciated! Even if you know another way to go about this, I'm open to suggestions. Thank you!

SOLTEK_0-1606361124597.png

0 Likes