Deprecated API Email - No Store Name

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hey everyone,

I recently received an email with the subject "You have apps that are subject to breaking changes". It indicates there is an app that is using deprecated calls, but does not tell me the store that it's related to. As I have multiple stores under my email, is there any way to identify which store the key is for?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1129 80 163

Hey @Jamie_Counsell , 

Would you be able to send me a private message with your e-mail address and the body of the message you received? I should be able to help you track this down with that info.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have a similar issue with this email notification we got on Feb. 27, 2020 but not sure if it needs a new topic or not.  In my case there is no store name but I only have one store so I don't care.

My problem is that several paragraphs down it says "The apps below have made API calls in the last 30 days that were deprecated . . ." but it does not list these apps.  We have about 20 apps so I have no way of knowing which app(s) to get fixed.

In that same paragraph it says in bold print "Please update by the deadlines below so that your apps continue to function."  However, I don't see any deadlines.

Thanks,

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1129 80 163

Hey @Stephen_Cook , 

Sorry for the confusion, that sounds like a bug might have occurred. 

You should be able to log into your Partner Dashboard though and use our new app health warnings to get an idea of which apps were performing deprecated actions. 

0 Likes