Displaying subscription plan options on storefront product page

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

I am trying newly launched Shopify Subscription APIs on my dev store which has approved access. I created subscription plan group with plans and added a product to the group. I also installed the Argo admin and deployed the Subscription extension on Shopify using Shopify-CLI. Now I can see subscription option in product page for admin but I am not seeing the plan options on storefront product page, as displayed here: shopify-subscription-apis-demo.gif

I did not find any documentation regarding the same. May be I missed something. Do I need to insert any script or code in product.liquid for this?

Would be great if anyone can help.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
644 78 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @yogendra,

We actually have a few docs that talk about implementing this on the front end:

Our selling plan product page tutorial contains instructions and code examples when implementing elements into a theme.

The online store subscriptions UX guide goes into more detail by talking about different considerations to keep in mind when designing UI elements for subscriptions.

Lastly, the subscriptions API migration guide takes you through all the steps needed to create a subscription app, including code implementations on the theme. 

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Thank a lot @_JB. Not sure, how I missed it. Will give this a try.

0 Likes