Does Shopify have a tool for data extraction?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Right now I'm pulling data from a Shopify instance through its REST API; but due to the high volume of data, it's taking a considerable amount of time for accomplish this task. So, does Shopify offer some data extractor (some tool)? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1555 81 282

This is an accepted solution.

Shopify offers customer, product, and order CSV exports, not through the API however. This is something you would need to initiate from within the admin itself.

If your issue is strictly due to rate limiting, I've seen success from users who use both GraphQL and REST to consume a large data set, since they have independent call limits. It might even pay off to totally transition from REST to GraphQL or vice versa, both of them can be faster under certain circumstances when compared against each other.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

@alfonsohdez08 wrote:

Right now I'm pulling data from a Shopify instance through its REST API; but due to the high volume of data, it's taking a considerable amount of time for accomplish this task. So, does Shopify offer some data extractor (some tool)? 

Thanks!

@alfonsohdez08  Extract data from any website into Shopify with eScraper https://escraper.emagicone.com/shopify/.

If your question is still actual.

0 Likes