Dynamic checkout

Tourist
14 0 0

Hello Shopify App Developers team,

I have been told to contact in these forums by partner support team.

We were building app to include buy now button on product pages, but before launching we came to know that dynamic checkout has been launched by shopify including unbranded default buy now button, apple pay, amazon pay & paypal button, but we want to include these buttons in our app so customer can able to select which payment gateway they want to pay & enabe those payment gateway, so could you help us provide those button codes, so we can include in our app & launch.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9981 85 1492

If you're needing help on how to add those buttons into the theme code the docs for it are here:

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hi Jason,
Is there any way to control buy now on product page, as I am getting "buy now with Paypal" on it (i want to modify it to just "buy now")? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi Virender kumar,

We are already building  an app for this & at finishing stage will be launching soon, this will help you to control the buy button the way you want, there will be also some added features with buy button, let us know if any extra feature you need with the app. The pricing would be monthly tier. what is the pricing you would be expecting for this app.? Please let us know by mailing to customersupport@bigswipe.in , this will help modify the price to build a great product for merchants. Thanks

Cheers.

0 Likes