Error on dev store: Checkouts are not available for this store.

CIN7
2 0 3

Hello team,

Hope you are well. We have a developer store with Shopify which was working fine until 2 days ago but we are suddenly seeing an error while trying to create orders. Following is the error:

CIN7_0-1624566569683.png

Let me know if we need to make changes to our account.

Regards,

Swapnil S

Keita_W
Tourist
4 0 4

Hello

We are facing the same issue, too.
We complete draft orders using GraphQL API, but it is not working well from some days ago.
Using order creation using API should bypass the checkout process.
https://help.shopify.com/en/partners/dashboard/managing-stores/test-orders-in-dev-stores

GraphQL error response is the following.

{
    "data": {
        "draftOrderComplete": {
            "draftOrder": null,
            "userErrors": [
                {
                    "field": null,
                    "message": "Checkouts are not available for this store."
                }
            ]
        }
    },
    "extensions": {
        "cost": {
            "requestedQueryCost": 11,
            "actualQueryCost": 10,
            "throttleStatus": {
                "maximumAvailable": 1000.0,
                "currentlyAvailable": 990,
                "restoreRate": 50.0
            }
        }
    }
}

Shopify partner support had no any idea.
We would like dev team to investigate the issue.

Thank you.
Regards.

Keita

Maris
Shopify Partner
307 5 64

We too have the same issue.

I have made a new store, and there this error went away - so I suspect that something is "expired" for those stores.

Actually, this is pretty inconvenient, as we have very many dev stores for testing the app, and now because of this thing we would need to re-create all of them. Kinda waste for Shopify infra and ourselves.

Maris

Matrixify (Excelify) | Bulk Import Export Update Migrate | https://matrixify.app
DSokolowski
2 0 2

Same issue here. I am unable to simulate order payment (tried as a customer and in admin panel). I can not mark it as pending too. I tried it with Shopify Payment (test mode enabled) and with bogus gateway configured. My development webstore is dsokolowski-001.myshopify.com

chathunbandara
1 0 0

Same issue here. unable to test developments

0 Likes

Same issue here.

Can't create orders via marking draft orders as paid using the store's admin panel.

Do we have to re-create the dev stores for this to work again?

Ian

Bundle Kit enables businesses to easily build product kits, sync inventory of bundle and bundled products sold, and fulfill bundle orders.
0 Likes
DSokolowski
2 0 2

I created new development store and checkout works good.

Claire222
Shopify Partner
93 2 8

Same here, we contacted Shopify and here's an update. When you create new development stores, it looks like you are limited to 25 orders.

0 Likes
Keita_W
Tourist
4 0 4

We can avoid the issue when we will create a new dev store, but the issue will be occurred again after some orders or days.
Unfortunately, we cannot avoid the bug. We reported to shopify backend team via support, but we have no responses from shopify backend team now.

0 Likes