External API Integration

3 0 0

Hi There,

I'm quite new here, i'm wondering how does API Integration works here in Shopify?

Can we integrate into our existing system with the Shopify API externally, or is it mandatory to build a Shopify app for that?

Example where we'll use Integrations:

1. automatically upload new products on our system

2. get orders from Shopify and process it on our system

3. automatically update stock levels

Hopefully someone can enlighten me on these concerns as i'm not getting any clear response from the Guru team.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the response, so does this mean every integration is going to be done via a shopify app, or any customized external app can do? because currently we have an external app based on delphi that does the job for our old site (different ecommerce platform)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Oh okay, that's good to know. does Shopify have some schedule of some sort?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
135 4 57

Hey there, noticed this question never received a proper answer.

If it's still relevant, and you can elaborate more on your use case, I'd be happy to try and whip up an example for you to play with.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey,

I am trying to integrate Retail Finance (DEKO) API with my shopify store. Unfortunately, they don't have any app. 
What's the best way to do this? Where do i store the API key?

Regards,

Saurabh

0 Likes