External API (Third party) how to integrate into my store?

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Folks,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, new here!

I've found a local, excellently-reviewed Print On Demand company I want to use for my shopify store.

They don't have an app, but do have their own API that they say I can use with my shopify store.

Could anyone point me to some resources that would help with setting this up? Their API information section has a combination of too much and too little information (loads of code, nothing on what to do with it!). The 'Technical information' can be found here https://www.clothes2order.com/docs/technical-docs/

If you could give me any advice or point me in the direction of someone whose services I could pay for to help set it up, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Phill

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 1

Hey @Phillthy 

It sounds like you could use a software developer to connect your shop to this third-party API. 

Please direct message me with a little more information on what you're wanting to do with their service as well as your budget.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Ryan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

I am in need of adding an api to my store, Is this something you can help with or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks

0 Likes