Fetch orders stopped working

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Hi,

We are using Admin API to fetch orders using 2020-01 version. All of a sudden the code used below stopped fetching. We can't see any errors but new orders with status fulfilled is not importing.

No changes made to the storefront. Tried restoring back previous build..No change. Happening just for 1 store account since July 9th..

Could someone help identify the cause, plz? The code used to fetch is below:

curl -X POST \
"uname/admin/api/2020-01/graphql.json" -H "Content-Type: application/graphql" -H "X-Shopify-Access-Token: pwd" -d '{
orders(first:5, query:"status:closed, after: "last.cursor", sortKey: UPDATED_AT) {
edges {
node {
id
name
createdAt
updatedAt
email
currencyCode
discountCode
closed
closedAt
discountApplications(first: 1) {
edges {
node {
targetType
value
allocationMethod
targetSelection
}
}
}
originalTotalPriceSet {
presentmentMoney {
amount
currencyCode
}
shopMoney {
amount
currencyCode
}
}
customer {
firstName
phone
email
}
}
cursor
}
}
}'

Kindly advise

Jay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9925 103 1764

What is the reply you are getting from Shopify?

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Thank you for volunteering to support..Much appreciated. Most recent development, we are able fetch the fulfilled order data as a response if we specify a date and time but the cursor value is not changing automatically and hence the fetch isn't happening for the subsequent pages.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
524 38 109

There have been a few threads on here regarding orders not pulling properly. Mainly due to issues with the cursor-based pagination. Either the same page keeps repeating itself in the response (i.e. - the next page mechanism is broken), or else orders are missing between the pages. I haven't seen any response from Shopify folks yet, although I haven't checked lately...

0 Likes