Final checkout error something went wrong.

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

was integrated razor pay with my Shopify store. but for the final checkout, they show me something went wrong. I am not able to accept payment from my customers. what's the exact problem it's a problem with Shopify or razor pay.
i am attache a screenshot please check

same thing do on my PayPal account now i am switching to Razorpay and the same problem. please give me guidance. 
you can also check my product checkout.-https://trendysurvey.com/products/17km-vintage-gold-portrait-coin-pearl-pendant-necklaces-for-women-...

razor pay issue.png-

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Im not too familiar with this set up but I know I had a similar experience before with another payment gateway and I had to login to the payment systems website and configure my account to accept payments from my stores IP.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi I had the same issue. The problem is that in your account profile, the business website would have been different instead of your current Shopify website to which you have to integrate the payment mode. So what you have to do is, if the website you want want to integrate isn't attached to your razorpay account, at the bottom left of the page you can see razorpay support. Click that. You can chat with the support team, and ask them to change your website to your Shopify one. Wait for a few hours.once your website is changed in your profile and you can see it. Now again regenerate live keys and integrate with Shopify. You're ready to go. 💪✌️,And one more thing, something went wrong message also shows for when the product price is very low like $0.01 .All the best.
0 Likes